Taking Deviry for PCOD, done IUI. Can I take Siphene? No bleeding

I had completed 5 cycles of IUI . Now preparing for 6th cycle IUI. Due to PCOD I have to take deviry. From 11 to 17th June 2012 I took deviry. Today 26th I had few drops of bleeding from morning. No continue bleeding. I advised to take siphene from D2 to D6. Can I take siphene tomorrow (d2) or when? I got confused due to no bleeding. whether i consider today is D1 or not? Kindly advise me? OR siphene can take D3 ? AS doctor called me for folicular imagine on D7.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012