Taking Depo provera shot. Having enlargement of nipples, breast tenderness, pinkish discharge, powder like substance from the breast. Should I be worried?

Hi i am a 21 year old female who is currently sexually active...and have experienced some odd changes in my body. For one i should also note i have been taking the Depo Provera shot for over a year and two months...due for an upcoming shot, but as i was saying here are some of my strange symptoms. 1) abnormal enlargement in nipples...took a pregnancy test it was negative. 2) tenderness to the chest . 3) brownish pinkish discharge during my cycle. 4) i recently experience a powder like discharge that was hard when i discovered it from my left looked like powder had exploded in my bra...but yes idk if was liquid form or powder but i do know my nipple was stuck to it...its hard and crusty like and powder orangish white... can you tell me what is wrong? or if i need to panic.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012