Taking Depo provera. Had unprotected sex. Missed one shot. Have gum bleeding, nausea, weight gain and pelvic pressure. Am I pregnant?

I took one round of Depo Prevera on February 7th and never renewed my birth control on April 7th. I had been having unprotected sex while on the depo and for a few weeks after missing my shot. Today is June 19th and I still havent had a period and have had pregnancy symptoms . I have one daughter and with my pregnancy with her I had a problem with my gums bleeding (dr said it was hormones). And seriously even down to the bleeding of my gums my symptoms are the same. Im super nauseus and even threw up a few times. Im starting to gain weight. I have gained about 5-10 pounds int the last few months. i also have pelvis pressure, freq urination (no uti have been tsted) but I have also had negitive preg. tst the pst few weeks. what are the possibilities of being pregnant? can symptoms last this long? should i be worried? and can depo cause negitive pregnancy test results for a few months even if you are pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012