Taking DUB-5, krimson for irregular period. How long should I continue?

My wife is 36 years old,having 2 boy children 12 & 8 yrs.I do not have periods for more than 2 months. so i took Secam-D and Secam-P for 3 days O.D. after it Period started. From 15th day I took Tab. MODUS for 10 days B.D.2 days later again period started.then from 1st day i took KRIMSON-35 for 21 days.But menstrual flow continued with spotting all time . and still continued inspite of taking TRANSOSTAT-MF. Then I took DUB-5 for 5 days, that stopped flow, but when I stopped taking DUB-5 The flow again started after 2 days.What s the problem? should I take medicine always or is there any other medicine?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Krimson 35 is mostly used to treat PCOD ( a condition with irregular periods,due to lac of ovulation)
DUB 5 is mostly used for controlling excessive bleeding in menses/ Endometrosis.
Is your diagnosis of DUB is confirmed? Has hormonal assay/ endometrial biopsy been done?
If it is so any oral contraceptive with estrogen,progesteron combination taken cyclically would help.
You can consult a Gynecologist for physical examination,investigations& prescription of suitable drug.