Taking DOTS medication. Difficulty discharging urine. Side effect of Rcinex?

Sir, I have been under the medication DOTS since October 2012 and continued (i) streptomycin Inj, (ii) Pyrazinamide , (iii)Refampin+ Isoniazid for two months and thereafter Refampin+Isoniazid tablets regularly till date. I have been experiencing difficulties in discharge of urine which turned very slow, insufficient associated with need of pressure and certain irritation in the urinary track. Will you please let me know as to whether this is a side effect of RCniex? With regards
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013