Taking Crestor and Levolin forte for high cholesterol, have elevated ALT. Should I continue with the medicines?

I am 49 years old. My height is 150 cm and weight is 70kg. I have been taking Crestor, 20 mg for almost two months because my cholesterol level high. My doctor had also given me livolin forte taken twice a day. To date, my lab results yesterday revealed that my cholesterol level was down (3.7 mmol/L), LDL is 1.7 mmol/L, HDL is 1.52 mmol/L but my ALT( SGPT ) was high 108.3 U/L (normal is 5.0 - 40.0). Should i stop taking crestor? or just reduce the dosage? Should i continue taking livolin forte until my SGPT becomes normal? Thank you...Ma. Ruby
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012