Taking Coversyl for hypertension. Dizziness. Drug reaction or high BP?

I have mild to moderate hypertension and am taking 8mg of Coversyl daily. Until now there have been relatively no side effects. At this time I now tend to feel quite funny when I bend down for a moment or too and then get up. Sometimes dizzy, othertimes just quite what I call "spacey". Wondering if this could be a drug reaction, or a symptom of the high blood pressure and should I be concerned. I do exercise fairly regularly, eat a very good diet (little meat, lots of fresh vegies, fruit and fish. I do not, however, sleep very well - not sure why. Am 6o yrs. old.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013