Taking Concor for heart palpitations. ECG shows irregular heartbeat. Is chest pain normal?

I have just started taking concor cor 25g tabs for the last two days (1 per day) after experiencing heart palps / some occasional pain on left side. Had an ECG which has shown irregular heartbeat . Also had echo test which has shown no probs. I am waiting to have Holter test, but meantime have been prescribed the concor. I am having more palps and chest pain since I have started taking these. Is this normal ? By the way I am female 52
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013