Taking Coamoxiclav for urinary infection. Have memory loss and stomach ache

hi im 21 and i had a integrial hernia after a bike crash i had it for 2 years before seekinig help i had a laparoscopic surgery i think thats what its called three little wholes any way after surgery i was in realy bad pain when i woke plus had urine retention so they kept me in for 12 days after loads of pain relif they sent me home with a catheter as i had urine retention from when i woke up after op they give me antibiotics and pain relief i came back 4 days after getting out to have catheter taken out i saulsed my self to pee and went home 2 weeks after catheter came out my testicle was so pain full couldnt walk or move it any way went back to hospital and they said i had a infection witch could be from unprotected sex witch is rubish i have a fiancee and i alway am care full even with her i.e condom and as i aint been in contact with her for at least 2 months before op near on impossible so they give me a diffrent pill called co-amoxiclav on them they say take 1 tablet 3 times a day for 4 weeks but on tablet leaflet says do not take for more than 2 weeks and im 3 weeks in i got stomach ache and im getting slight memory loss i take 1 and 30 minets later i for get if i took 1 or not and start questioning my self and with doors i shut them and go back check and again n again same door i dont no if this is caused by them just wanted to no if i should be taking them for 2 weeks longer than the manufacture hope you can shed some light on it thanks
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012