Taking Co-amoxiclav, finished pack two days before pill free week. Do I need to use extra contraception if I finish early?

Im taking Co-amoxiclav and two days before I go on my pill free week I finish them does that make a different cause I know you have to go straight onto the next pack when it runs into the pill free week but what about just two days before also do you need to use extra contraception when on this type of antibiotics? And what about if your on antibiotics on your pill free week? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012