Taking Clomid and Fertigyn. Can I get pregnant this time with good follicles?

Hi Doctor, its 5 years of our marriage and we r trying for baby from last 1.5 years but dint get success. From last 6 month i m on medication( clomid 100mg), and this month is my second cycle of Fertigyn 5000 injection along with clomid 100mg. this month i m having two gud follicles (17mm, 20mm) and both are in left ovary . So can u pls let me know: 1). This time may i get pregnant? 2). Any chance of getting pregnant with twins? 3). If no, than pls advice me wht to do next Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012