Taking Clomid. Positive pregnancy test. What does a 54 HCG test result really mean?

I have been on Clomid the last 6 months and this month I finally have a positive preg test. I have been taking 150mg of Clomid the last two months. I had blood work done today 29 days after LMP and my HCG level is 54. My ovulation usually occurs about the 16th day of my cycle. I am a little later than the average woman - according to what I have been told. I read on the internet today and my HCG level of 54 concerns me. I will have another blood test in 2 days. What does the 54 HCG test result really mean?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012