Taking Claritin. Earlier had lung infection. Stuffy or running nose, cold nose. What to do?

hi, I'M TAKING CLARITIN for about a week and a half and I feel like I have allergies and a cold at the same time, I had a lung infection about 6 weeks ago and since than nothing is right. The Claritin doesn't seem to take away all my problems I get very congested, my nose is either stuffed or running. the latest today is that my nose is really cold I literally have to warm it up with hot water. I don't know what else I can do to make this go away? I don't normally have allergy issues.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013