Taking Citalporam for premature ejaculation. Having brief electric zaps in the head. Can I stop Citalopram completely?

I had been on Citalporam 40 mg for over 2 years. I was weaned off about a year ago going from 40 to 20 to 10 to 5 mg over a period of months. I started taken 1 tablet every so often to help with premature ejaculation - 20 mg, with the last ones taken during Thanksgiving, and just recently January 3, 2013. Now, it seems like the withdrawal symptom hit me - sleeping for 3-4 hours at night at a time and short brief electric zaps in the head. Is there anything to help with the withdrawal symptoms besides taken the Citalopram and weaning off again? I want to stop the Citalopram all together.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013