Taking Citalopram and Loratadine. Headache, tongue pain, teeth pain. What should I do?

Hi Doctor, I am currently on Citalopram just 10mg and have been taking it for 6 months, plus loratadine as I seem to have an allergy to myself(we think), I get headaches every day and wake up in the night feeling sick and with a headache, however I notice I also have a tongue that hurts when I try to bend it backwards to check for food stuck on my back teeth, it is a dull pain, but feels stiff also. I also seem to have an ache somewhere around where I would expect my ovaries to be. I had a coil fitted about 12 months ago and don t know whether to go and get all checked out to make sure it is ok?? What do you think I should do. Many Thanks in anticiaption. Yvonne aged 41
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013