Taking Cipro on precautionary basis for prostate biopsy. Stomach feeling queasy. What to do?

I m taking Cipro (precautionary) ...cuz of having a prostate biopsy , which was yesterday. Pills started the day before and should end by end of Sunday. Stomach started feeling queasy yesterday, and hasn t stopped. Otherwise all is going ok. The VA pharmacy isn t open Saturday. Should I call the Dr. On Call, about this? Can I just finish up using some extra Amoxicillin that I have at home? I would REALLY like to stop using this Cipro asap.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013