Taking Cipro for pyelonephritis. WBC count high, bacteria and protein in urine. Should I go to ER?

I was diagnosed with Pyelonephritis on the 4th (one week a go) I was put on cipro,zofran, and percocet I went for a follow up appointment on the 7th and my white blood count was still high, and my urine still had bacteria and protien in it. Today I have no more Zofran or percocet and I am EXTREMLY queasy and my lower back (flank) area is cramping badly and radiates to my groin . I called my doctor earlier but she was not in and can not get back to me until friday should I go to the ER?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012