Taking Cipralex to treat panic attack. Can I smoke cigarettes?

Hello Doctor, I started taking Cipralex for nearly three months now in order to treat my prolonged panic attacks and disorders. I have to continue with it for nine more months. At first I used to take this pill every morning. As I can t stay focused at my office work which involves managerial work tasks, I therefore decided to do it before bedtime after consulting with my doctor. Before beginning Cipralex I use to smoke cigarettes casually. Honestly I enjoy smoking . Since I m not a heavy smoker, can I smoke cigarettes occasionally like five a day. Thank you. DAW
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013