Taking Cileste BC. Have itchy red rash on forearms and armpit. Am I allergic to medicine?

I am a 45 year old female and have been on Cileste BC for 9 months. For the last 10 weeks I have had an itchy red rash on my foreams/armpit. I ve ruled out food allergies and allergies to perfumet etc as I only ever use E45 on my skin and in the bat plus non-bio detergent to wash clothes. I ve stopped using deoderant too and am keeping the rash well moisturised, taking anti-histamines and using a hydrocortisone cream but no joy! Could I be allertgic to Clieste as it s the only medication I m on?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013