Taking Cilest, have breakthrough bleeding. What should I do?

I have been taking the pill cilest since August without having any breaks and I am getting constant breakthrough bleeding every day and it isn't like fresh blood. I am now taking my 7 day break from it after all these months as I can't deal with this what seems like bleeding everyday and am on my fourth day yet still havnt had a proper period (however there is some reddish coloured blood instead of brown) what should I do? And can the way I have been taking the pill make me infertile?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013