Taking Chantix and Seasonique. Weight gain, nausea, wet vagina. Have unprotected sex. Pregnant?

I'm 23. Just over a month ago I started taking Chantix to stop smoking & Seasonique for birth control. When I was prescribed birth control at pap I wasn't given a urine test. Since then, I have gained 10 pounds, mostly in my butt, Im nauseous, smells make me sick to my stomach, my vagina feels wet ofen, my appetite has increased substantially, and I frequently have unprotected sex with my partner. I have missed a few doses of my pills, but I'm caught up now, and i just feel weird. Could I be pregnant or are these side effects?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013