Taking Cerophen to conceive. Ultrasound shows mature follicle. Should I continue Neodepar for high serum insulin?

Hye Doctor, i am sadia from pakistan i want to concieve from last one year but no positive results obtained. i am using cerophen from my last cycle and also have ovarian ultrasound results showed that right ovary have one mature follocle of 21mm and lafet ovary have small ones but there is no apparant abnormaility.. i am usning neodepar 500 mg twicw a day to lower down my insuline level as per doctor s advise, though i am not diabatic but have serum insuline level high... plzzzzzzzz advise me what i need to do should i need to continue neodepar and cerophen cycle again. as i want to concieve as early as possible.i am so much depressed on having periods again today.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012