Taking Cerazette, have continuous period flow, stomach cramps and bloating. Can I start Yasmin immediately?

Hi, I had been taking the contraceptive pill Yasmin for a few years which i had no problem on apart from getting headaches in my pill free week. My doctor suggestive i try Cerazette which i have been taking for nearly 2 months now. I have been on my period for over 2 weeks (which i am not happy about ) as i was told i wouldnt get a period! i also have been experiencing stomach cramps and bloating which i am not used to :( can i start taking Yasmin again immediately even if i havnt finish the pack of Cerazette? and if so how long would it take for my period to stop if i did? Many Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  126 Awaiting Answer