Taking Celexa for anxiety. Family history of schizophrenia. Hearing scratching noise

I am on Celexa for anxiety. I have schizophrenia in my immediate family as well as depression anxiety and bipolar mood swings. A couple days ago I went to see someone about getting a divorce. My husband was very abusive and I have been diagnosed with PTSD. Since seeing her, my head feels like its rushing or expanding periodically. Last night I started hearing this scratching noise. I thought it was in my fan but realized when I went into the other room that it was actually in my head. I am really stressed right now and this is worrying me greatly. Am I going crazy?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013