Taking Carbimazole for hyperthyroidism. Moody, struggling to sleep. Can you give some advice?

Hello. After 15 years of having massively overacting thryiod (t3 woukd be 125 sometimes) i decided to try carbimazole , I m on 30mg daily. I thought I was moody before but on these tablets, I am very moody indeed!. My mood changes fast, i struggle to sleep and I m finding im a lot more difficult to get along with, the slightlest thing sets me off. I m 35 and apart from havent got any other problems. I ve been on carbimazole for about 3 weeks now (4 weeks on the 25th of this month). Can you give me some advice please?. Thanks stefan
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012