Taking CD13 and Clomid, no dominant follicle. Any way to get pregnant?

I am on CD 13 and took Clomid 100 mg days 5-9. My doctor did the ultrasound today and he said that I could not be about to O because I did not have a dominant follicle . He showed me all of the follicles on the screen and said that because I did not have a dominant one that I may not O. I have not gotten my smiley yet. I do have a lot of pressure and pain on both sides. I assumed because I have 10-12 follicles just on the one ovary he could see. He showed me the follicles and I have more than 2 that were more than an inch wide. I watched him measure my lining as well it was 6 mm. I asked him if 6 was too thin and he said no, that it was fine...........Is there any way I can get pregnant this cycle.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012