Taking Buspar for anxiety, want to Sleep at night. What other meds might be recommended instead?

Hello, I will be starting Telepivir in Mid March but I was just prescribed Buspar to help manage my anxiety during the day. I have xanax but I dont like to use them during the day. I save them for sleep at night. Under major interactions with Buspar/telepivir i:MONITOR: Coadministration with telaprevir may increase the plasma concentrations of drugs that are metabolized by CYP450 3A4. The mechanism is decreased clearance due to inhibition of CYP450 3A4 activity by telaprevir.. besides meditation i already at least attempt. I want to Sleep at night and I need my anxiety managed during day.. What other meds might be recommended instead
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013