Taking Biaxin for strep throat. Rashes on the back and arms, sore knees. Will exposure to hot weather will worsen this?

I was taking Biaxin for strep thraot for 10 days. This went away. over 2 weeks later I have a rash on back, arms, legs and stomach that look like chicken pox but are not itchy. I have had rash for 3 weeks and my doctor didn t know what it was. I also have VERY sore knees. (no previous condition). He has now perscribed pretnazone for 5 days. WHat do you think? I am also going on vacation in a warm sunny enviormrnt next week do you think this is ok?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013