Taking Biaxin and Flonase for cold and sinus infection. Throat drainage, wheezing. Seasonal allergy?

I have a cold that turned into a sinus infection . I m on my last day of biaxin , and have used Flonase andfor the last two days sudaphed for my clogged ears, which I ve had for 8 days now. I still have what I think is a wheeze (never had one) and feel like I have a ton of stuff in my throat from drainage. Is there something more I can do for the wheeze I think I have ( it almost sounds like a smokers cough, although I don t smoke). Is it possible I have seasonal allergies??
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013