Taking Ayurvedic treatment for gall bladder stone removal. Drastic weight loss, tiredness, hair loss. Reason?

my wife aged 34 yrs has 3 to 4 gal bladder stones with the bigger one stone size 4mm.She is under ayurvedic treatement.she was weighing 80 kg in the month of july 12 which has drastially reduced to 55 kg now.I want to know why she is loosing so much weight.also she is getting tiredness and loss of hairs.And her blood counts are varieying.kindly suggest what check up should we go for. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012