Taking Ayurvedic medication for jaundice. Will drinking three litres of water affect kidneys?

Hello doctor,i am actually suffering from jaundice from past 15 days.I took ayurvedic medicine for five days.then the ayurveda people asked me to drink 3 liters of water everyday.i am doing it right doctor? and will this habit of mine will affect my kidneys?and also from past 3 days i observed that my urine contains some small white particles .can i know about this doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Vasaguluchyadi kashayam: Take 20 ml Kashaya (4 teaspoon) + 40 ml light Hot water and take it at 6.00 am and 5.00 pm in empty stomach. Take food only 1 hour minimum after taking kashaya.

Aarukaladi Tailam (head): (head):Take 5 ml and apply this taila on hair and scalp 10 minutes before you bath and wash it away by green gram powder. Avoid soap for washing away taila.Do it 5 times a week.

The ideal food you can have while using Ayurvedic medicine is non-spicy, non-oily, vegetarian diet.