Taking Augmentin, sensitive skin and swollen lymph nodes after going for skiing. What should I do ?

i have been taking augmentin for the last 10 days, and for the first 8 days it was cloudy and I avoided going outside and being active. But yesterday, my last day on augmentin I had a ski competition and it was a very sunny windy day. I wore a face mask and kept my skin from seeing the sunshine because my mother told me that augmentin could cause sun sensitivity. I felt off at the start and when I got home (I was on the hill for 5 hours in sunlight) I started having very sensitive skin and noticed my lymph nodes were swollen. I feel like I am now incredibly hot and overheated, throat hurts and I feel like I am getting sick again. For dinner I had sushi and a lot of coconut water and lots of water to make sure I was not dehydrated and I thought the sensitive skin and sore throat would go away but it did not. I feel awful and am wondering, is this just a side affect and I will feel better in a day or two, or is this something I should be concerned with and seek medical attention. I can not afford to be sick any longer, I have a big ski competition that I leave for in a few days and I have school I have to go to and test in this week. Please let me know what I should do, or what augmentin plus the sun causes and what I should do. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013