Taking Atorvastatin for stroke. Now pain in head, loss of speech. How can I help?

Hi My mother is 77 she had stroke 20 years ago, as result she is on 10 mg Atorvastatin for log time .yesterday she felt some thing moving in her head plus lots of pain in her head , to day i took her to her neurologist Dr. shelly Svaboda who is working in Oregon Albany And who prescribed her Keppra 750 mg daily for her seizure medication . so to day she told me it is nothing to worry about and my mother is just fine !!!!! tough she lost 80% of her speech . also in the past few months her keppra level till this day is 30 but her doctor said it is okay ! .please tell me how can i help her, she is a wonder full mom and we were a part for long 30 years . I thank you for your time and your help . sincerely Ron .
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013