Taking Atorvastatin. Nausea, chest tightening, no pain. Due to medicine?

I'm taking Atorvastatin in the morning as described by my doctor and ever since each morning I feel nausios but do not vomit. Also just recently i feel as though my chest tightens a little certainly have no pain what so ever and not at all breathless.ust a little tighness right in the middle of my chest Couls this be caused by the Atorvastin which I have only been on for a few weeks I did have lipid before which I took at night and had absolutely no side effects
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013