Taking Aspirin for two stents inserted in heart. Hemorrhage in left eye. Drug Avastin. Consult ER?

My husband is taking Effient and one full strength aspirin daily.because he has had two stents in inserted in his heart.
In February he had a hemorrhage in his left eye. He has been seen by three Retinologist. he received two shots of the drug Avastin in his left eye. Three weeks ago his eye has healed and the Retinaologist dismissed him.

A few minutes ago I noticed his left eye had a large hemorrhage in the white part. He has an regular eye
dr. appointment on Tuesday.

Ought we to wait until Tuesday or go to the ER now?

Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013