Taking Althea. Missed pill for one day. Is it safe to have intercourse?

this is my second month of taking Althea, on May 17 i took my first pill at 10PM. my 2nd pill is supposedly on May 18th but i was only able to take it on May 19th (2AM).... it also happens on the 3rd pill which am about to take May 19th, but i was only able to do so on May 20th 5am... but the following pills until now is on time... is it still safe for me to continue..and have contact with my partner?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Ya you can continue having the pills but resort to safe sex . in a sense use condom. and wait till the next cycle. But for future if you missa pill one day you can take 2 pills together the next day.