Taking Alprax for alcohol addiction. How long can I take it?

hii i am taking alprax .5 everyday only i tablet about 3 weeks because i used to drink lot a alcohol so it that safe for me for my anxiety and depression and how long can i take , if i not taken alprax i feel really weired but after alprozam feel tension free ,relax and i have no any problem but the problem is when i wake up after 1 hour i start feel sizzy anxiety and depress but when i take alprax everything go away feel like nothing happen to me and i checked my blood pressure its between 130/60 135/70 so just help me how long take alcohol withdrawal and is thats reason i feel dizzy and anxious without alprax
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012