Taking Allegra, Althrocin. Itching all over body, boils. Solution?

hi, even i also facing the same problem, Eosinophil and taking the tablets like bandy-puls abd allegira 120 and althrocin 250. But 15 days onwards i m feeling very irritating itching all over body and if i rub those places starts there will be boils developed at that are. Plz suggest me the best option how can i cure from this.PLz sugest more thing is it a viral attack with some one. coz i m married guy and i have baby so plz suggest me.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012