Taking Adderoll longlasting pills. Suggested MaxLoad for increase in ejaculation, intensifying orgasms. Safe to take both?

I m currently taking Adderoll 20mg long lasting pills once a day (usually around 7am) and my girlfriend found these pills called Max Load and its basically supposed to increase ejaculation and intensifying orgasmic contractions that she thought we might try to spice up our time in the bedroom and i was curious if there could be any problems with me taking a Adderoll early in the morning and then taking one of these pills later on at night?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013