Taking Adderal. Will drinking cranberry juice mask its presence in drug test?

I have a legal prescription for adderral and take it as prescribed. My husband however does not know the doctor prescribed it to me and I want it to stay like that. Now out of the blue he told me I was goin to be taking oneof those at home drug test and if anything shows up I have to leave. How can I pass the test since I have to take medicine twice a day. Will drinkin oj or cranberry juice he'll it showup negative because of the high acidity level in the juice. Please help only have less than 12 hours to do this.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013