Taking AKT-4 for TB and found pregnancy. Is it safe to continue pregnancy?

Hi Dr. I am 28yrs old i have been trying to conceive since a yr now 3 months back i was detected with PCR for TB i am on medication from past 2 mnths with AKT-4 tablets wch i need to carry for another 4 mnths now a week back i got to knw i have conceived , is it safe to carry this pregnancy will the heavy dose of medication harm the foetus ,Kindly suggest as i suspect its a month old pregnancy and i need to go for proper test. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012