Taking AKT-4. Done hystoscopy, endometrial biopsy. Safety of doing IVF procedure while on anti-TB drugs?

i am 42, trying for a second child through ivf . i was resulted montoux positive 7 years back for which i had taken a 9 month TB treatment...last month again i was resulted 10mm positive montoux..whereas ther is no symptom as such..i weigh 85 kgs and feel doctor(vf specialist) has put me on akt4 which i started periods are regular and the doctor has done all the required tests on me which are all normal..even hystoscopy and endometrial biopsy which has also shown no specific results...we r desperate to have our child becoz am growing older...please tell me can the doctor do the ivf procedure while i am on anti TB drugs...tell me the success rate too plz...i shall be very grateful for your kind support...
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012