Taking 16mg of Coumadin instead of 8mg for pulmonary embolism due to confusion of pharmacy. Have case?

I was in the hospital with a pulmenary Embolism (sp), blood clot started in an ankle injury, went through my heart and is now resting in my lung . after a week stay in hospital i filled a persription for coumadin. The pharmacy put the 1mg in a 5mg bottle and the 5mg in the 1 mg bottle. For 3 1/2 months I was taking sometime 3 times what my dr. told me and sometimes only 1/3 of what was recommended. While on vacation I thought I was taking 8mg per day for 10 days, when in fact i had been taking 16mg for 10 days. I was hemmoraging so badly at the end of the 10 days, I was week and litterally thought I would die. This went on for the 3 1/2 months until I caught the mistake at the pharmacy when it was time to refill my perscription. Do I have a case? Also I was supposed to get a blood test to check my protime every 6 weeks. Not being able to regulate my blood for those 3 months it caused me to have 32 extra blood tests done because of the mix up of too much medication , or not enough.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013