Taken zenoxa 600.EEG, MRI, CT normal.Having heavy irregular menstural cycle. Prescribed meprate 10mg.Side effects?

I am 27 years old ,5 feet 2 inches and 62 kgs . I have been taking Zenoxa 600 twice continuously for the past 6 years. I had the first fit in 1997 but without any froth. I was given Eptoin and Tergretol for a nearly 6 years after which my Doctor said it was time to stop and later after and 3 years I fainted again and then was treated with Zenoxa 600 mg. My EEG , MRI AND CT scan (latest) are fine and my doctor has asked me to continue with the medicine and I also have heavy and irregular menstrual cycle where I have heavy bleeding at times with clots and now my gynae has recommended me Meprate 10 mg thrice a day I also do have Polysistic ovaries. Kindly tell me the side effects of Meprate 10mg and whether it is fine to take it with Zenoxa 600.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013