Taken wrong dosage of antibiotics after surgical abortion. Is this a problem?

Hi, I had a surgical abortion whilst awake on Friday 23rd November at 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I was in a bit of a daze and shock after the treatment so when the nurse was instructing me about my dosage for my antibiotics it was a blur and since I have been taking 2 a day. I realised a few days ago I was only meant to be taking 1 a day and I have now run out of antibiotics. Is this a problem when I do remember the nurse saying I needed to take them for 2 weeks after the procedure? Also for the past couple of days I have been having what I would self diagnose as the symptoms for thrush, but can I be sure it is that considering that kind of procedure? Many thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012