Taken vigamox and prednison for eye ulcers. Seeing glare in right eye. Should I see an opthalmologist?

one week ago i took out my contacts and the next moring i woke with my entire outer eye red and inner eye also red. Very sensitive to light, found the nearest eye dr and they said i had six eye ulcers and started treatment with vigamox and prednison drops. Its been a week and last time i saw Dr. she said ulcers were getting smaller but still had some problem with inflammation. The problem is i keep telling here that my vision isnt good and she tests me what i can see and i do ok but, i am wearing my glasses and it feels like the rx on the right side isnt working. I look at numbers and there is a glar on it and lights are the same way. Is this going to stop, im so scared i have been crying for days thinking i wont get better. FYI i went to an optomitrist, should i go see an opthomologist? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013