Taken unwanted 72, vaginal bleeding, lower abdominal pain. How long will it last?

i has sex with my fiancee on 20th i was careful not to ejaculate was unplanned and we both were having sex for the first time.i gave her UNWANTED 72 after 3 hrs on the doubt as some part of semen could have gone inside and now she is experiencing vaginal bleeding and lower abdominal pain .how can we neutralize the effect and how long will it last. is there any effect on the coming menstrual period. she is about 5ft 5in and 54 kgs.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012