Taken unwanted 72 after having sex. Less bleeding, strange smell. Negative pregnancy test. Help

i had sex twice in this month with my husband. After sex i took unwanted 72 both the times. I got periods after 1week i had sex for the second time, bleeding is less than the rest of the time and the blood is smelling somewhat different. I used pregnancy meter to check if i am pregnant but results were negative. But now i have pain at the place from where the baby starts growing. I had got some skinny thing out in my blood on the second day of my periods. Please help me in this, i dont want to get baby this soon and i cant afford to take care of a baby still as i am financially low. Please help me. Thank you..
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012