Taken undesire kit, have severe stomach pain, vomiting. Is this normal?

hey my gf is pregnant since 52 days then we used the undesire kit ( mifepristone200mg 1pc and misoprostol200mg 4pcs) she took the mifepristone yesterday morning before breakfast and she needs to take the rest of the tablets tomorrow before breakfast as well but since yesterday she is suffering from sever pain in her stomach and she is vomiting sometimes she cant take her pain because its so painful, so please tell me if we can take the rest of the medicine now instead of tomorrow just to finish and is what happened to her normal because im afraid and i dont know what i can do??
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012