Taken ubiphene, progynova, bleeding, trying to conceive

I 32. Married since 1 yr 3months. trying for baby from last 7 months, but no sucess received. My dr suggested Ubiphene from day 2-6 anf progynova from day 7-11 las month with ovulation study. On seventh day egg of 18 mm sucessfuly ruptured. But this month I got period with very less bleeding . what may be the reseason of less bledding
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012

The hormonal treatment that you have recieved does affect the bleeding pattern. It is not necessary tht after taking the ovulation induction treatment, the conception occurs in the first cycle itself. In spite of the best treatment and good egg formation, the rate of conception per cycle is only around 20-22%.
Please do not worry and continue with the treatment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal